- This event has passed.
How To Run Your Company As If You Were Going To Raise Investment
April 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
About this Event
At some point you might want to raise investment because you want to grow your business or improve the valuation – potentially for an exit. This is perfect if you have:
- high growth aspirations
- you envisage being a significant business 5 years from now
- You want to grow and importantly know why you you should grow
It is highly relevant if:
- you are revenue making
- you have established a level of traction with your products or services but there’s a sense you have plateaued
- you are ready for new opportunities
- you are ready for new partnerships
- you have stable revenues of £500k-£1m
Julie Barber from Spark! will walk you through investment raising from her perspective of successfully working with pre-seed, seed, Series A and trade sale clients. Julie will cover off on crowdfunding, angel investors, VCs and family offices.
This sharp 60 minute seminar will help you to start viewing your business through the eyes of an investor. If you are thinking about investment – or have been – you should probably attend.
Andrew Priestley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: How To Run Your Company As If You Were Going To Raise InvestmentWhere: Zoom
Time: Apr 14, 2021 01:00 PM London UJ (GMT)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88483348942